CALL FOR EXPERTS: Representing environmental interests in the development of product policies & standards on batteries
ECOS is looking for experts in the field of batteries to represent environmental interests in the development of several EU policies and standards initiatives in the framework of the EU’s Strategic Action Plan on Batteries. Experts will provide technical and scientific input into discussions, in accordance with the related policy context and ECOS strategy.
The nominated experts will be responsible for:
- Promoting ECOS’ position in relevant regulatory and standardisation groups and meetings;
- Providing technical input and editing of official comments and position papers, in close cooperation with the ECOS responsible Programme Manager;
- Reporting to ECOS Programme Manager and completing agreed upon follow-up actions within the defined deadline.
ECOS will offer:
- Daily remuneration as set out by ECOS funders for preparation of meetings, participation and reporting, as well as for other relevant tasks performed between meetings;
- Reimbursement of travel costs;
- Per diem to cover accommodation and subsistence costs.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including reference to relevant work and where you have seen this call.