Watch our webinar on reliable green claims on plastic products!
The list of 'green' claims found on plastic products is longer than ever but often they are as misleading as they sound promising. Too good to be true? Join our webinar for a review of reliable green claims on plastic products!
Reusable, recyclable, compostable – the list of ‘green’ claims found on plastic products today is longer than ever. How can we ensure improved environmental consumer information?
Our webinar looked into different studies on green claims and explored policy recommendations on how to empower consumers with the right information to make sustainable choices.
We also launched the new ECOS report ‘Too good to be true? A study of green claims on plastic products‘ including key recommendations for reliable green claims on plastic products.
The webinar gave first-hand insights from our speakers:
- Nils Heuer, United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Samy Porteron, ECOS
- Nuša Urbančič, Changing Markets Foundation
- The results of a recent analysis of the relevance, reliability and clarity of claims found on plastic products;
- Recommendations for improved criteria to assess ‘green’ characteristics of products and needed policy actions for better environmental consumer information;
- Insights into the current state of the EU’s work on empowering consumers in the green transition.
Watch the webinar here!