CALL FOR EXPERTS – Taps & Showers
ECOS is looking for experts in the field of energy-related products under the Ecodesign framework to provide us with technical input and represent ECOS position in the development of standards and regulations. Expertise in the product group of taps and showers is a must.
The nominated experts will:
- Participate in regulatory meetings and/or technical meetings of CEN/CENELEC (and ISO/IEC where appropriate) to promote ECOS positions;
- Prepare technical input through official comments and position papers;
- Report to and liaise with the relevant ECOS Programme Manager;
- Exchange information with ECOS member organisations and other experts as needed.
Interested candidates should be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge in the specific product group of taps and showers. Experience with and understanding of the EU ecodesign and energy labelling policies, as well as energy and resource efficiency policies and standardisation developments will be considered a strong asset.
- A daily fee for preparation of meetings, participation and reporting (and for other relevant tasks);
- Reimbursement of travel costs;
- Per diem to cover accommodation and subsistence costs.
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation, indicating the product categories of your expertise and specifying your field of interest i.e. standardisation and/or regulation, and demonstrating your suitability to support and represent ECOS to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 November 2019 COB. Applications will be assessed by the secretariat, applying ECOS procurement policy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.