ECOS is hiring! In-house consultant on nanomaterials
ECOS is looking for a highly motivated in-house consultant with nanomaterials knowledge to contribute to two projects on risk governance of nanotechnology (Horizon2020 call NMBP-13-2018). The projects start on 1st January 2019, and the in-house consultant (IHC) will work full-time for a period of six months, to start as soon as possible in January 2019. The position may be extended, depending upon funding.
The candidate will have research and communications experience, to help deliver research and analysis activities, as well as prepare a communications toolbox and communications materials.
- Interested candidates should be able to illustrate knowledge of nanotechnologies or nanomaterials, particularly to be applied to an NGO perspective in relation to risk governance.
- Experience with, and understanding of, the policy context of the topic area will be considered a strong asset.
- Candidates should also demonstrate a strong commitment to environmental NGO values.
- Communication skills are essential, in both written and oral style. Candidates should ideally have experience with drafting materials and website and social media updates.
- Fluency in English is a must. A second EU language an asset.
Applicants should send a CV and motivation letter by no later than midnight 6 January 2019 to email@example.com, with the subject line “IHC: your name”. The first round of interviews will take place in January. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.