Call for tender – the representation of consumer interest in standardisation work related to ecodesign and energy labelling
ECOS is looking for a subcontractor under the Action Grant N° ENER/C4/SGA-2019-486, the subject of the action is the support to environmental and consumer interests for participating in Technical Committees and Working Groups on Standardisation in the framework of the partnership with ECOS aimed at promoting and improving the inclusiveness of environmental interests in European standardisation activities.
The subject of the action grant is “Technical support to stakeholders on standardisation work for energy related products”.
The overall objective of this one-year action is to ensure the effective participation and contribution of stakeholders, environmental and consumers, to standardisation processes related to the ecodesign and energy labelling policies.
This call for tender is aimed at identifying a subcontractor to participate in a set of tasks under the Action Grant.
Tasks of the subcontractor
The main tasks for the selected organisation will be to represent consumer interest in standardisation processes related to ecodesign and energy labelling, including:
- Attendance at standardisation group meetings (Technical Committees, Working Groups, etc.) and active contribution during meetings to the discussions;
- Development of comments or analyses on standards, Standardisation Requests (SRs) and other standardisation deliverables handled by standardisation groups;
- Contribution to the overarching tasks, such as project and financial management, and reporting, according to the ECOS work method;
- Development of supporting activities related to communication of this work.
ECOS will offer a sub-contract until 31 January 2021 to the selected applicant to execute the aforementioned tasks worth up to € 30.000,00.
Tenderers must clearly specify how they fit the desired profile. Tenderers need to submit the following documents:
- A narrative on how the applicant meets the selection criteria and requirements for the tasks specified above, a detailed description of all the specific tasks foreseen and standardisation groups to be followed, an indication of all the foreseen deliverables (comments/communications), and a listing of the people and technical experts foreseen to be executing the tasks under the subcontract;
- A budget detailing the costs associated with executing all tasks subcontracted, including travel and subsistence costs, by standardisation groups and meetings.
Please send the application to the Evaluation Committee at email@example.com by 23:59 on 5 February 2020 latest.