Call for tender – representation consumer interest
ECOS is looking for a subcontractor under the Action Grant N° ENER/C3/SGA-2018-465, the subject of the action is the support to environmental and consumer interests for participating in Technical Committees and Working Groups on Standardisation in the framework of the partnership with ECOS aimed at promoting and improving the inclusiveness of environmental interests in European standardisation activities.
Key selection criteria include
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field of Ecodesign and Energy Labelling;
- Ability and proven track record to represent consumer interests in the standardisation system;
- Demonstration of a specific project plan with the identification of relevant standardisation groups for participation;
- Ability to perform the tasks meeting the ECOS work method, in order to ensure consistency of the project, and within the resource and budgetary limits.
Tasks of the subcontractor
The main tasks for the selected organisation will be to represent consumer interest in standardisation processes related to Ecodesign and Energy Labelling, including:
- Attendance at standardisation group meetings (Technical Committees, Working Groups, etc) and active contribution during meetings to the discussions;
- Development of comments or analyses on standards, Standardisation Requests (SRs) and other standardisation deliverables handled by standardisation groups;
- Contribution to the overarching tasks, such as project and financial management, and reporting
- Development of supporting activities related to communication of this work.
Tenderers must clearly specify how they fit the desired profile. Tenderers need to submit the following documents:
- A narrative on how the applicant meets the selection criteria and requirements for the tasks specified above, a detailed description of all the specific tasks foreseen and standardisation groups to be followed, an indication of all the foreseen deliverables (comments/communications), and a listing of the people and technical experts foreseen to be executing the tasks under the subcontract;
- A budget detailing the costs associated with executing all tasks subcontracted, including travel and subsistence costs, by standardisation groups and meetings.
Please send the application to the Evaluation Committee email@example.com by 23:59 on 24 January 2019 latest.