CALL FOR EXPERTS! Treatment & recycling of WEEE and batteries
ECOS is looking for experts in the field of treatment and recycling of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment and batteries to provide us with technical input and represent ECOS position in the development of standards
ECOS is looking for experts in the field of treatment and recycling of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment and batteries to provide us with technical input and represent ECOS position in the development of standards.
The nominated experts will:
- Identify best practices related tocollection, logistics, preparation for reuse, depollution as well as state-of-the-art recycling technologies of WEEE – and batteries if possible;
- Help formulate sustainability requirements for material-efficient recycling of WEEE and batteries;
- Support with developing a verification and assurance system for a voluntary certification scheme;
- Participate in technical meetings at European level (CEN/CENELEC) and/or internationally (ISO/IEC) to promote ECOS position;
- Report to and liaise with the responsible ECOS Programme Manager;
- As requested, exchange information with ECOS member organisations and other experts.
- A daily fee for desk work, participation in meetings and reporting;
- Reimbursement of travel costs, and per diem to cover accommodation and subsistence costs.
Please send your CV and a cover letter describing your motivation and competences to support ECOS to email@example.com by 6 June 2019 COB.
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.