CALL FOR EXPERTS: Product Policies on Tyres
ECOS is looking for expert(s) in the field of tyres to represent environmental interests in the development of the Tyre Labelling Regulation. Experts will provide technical and scientific input into discussions, in accordance with the related policy context and ECOS strategy.
The nominated experts will be responsible for:
- Providing technical input e.g. comments on preparatory studies and legislative proposals, in close cooperation with the ECOS responsible Programme Manager;
- Promoting ECOS’ position in relevant stakeholder meetings;
- Reporting to ECOS Programme Manager and completing agreed upon follow-up actions within the defined deadline.
ECOS will offer:
- Daily remuneration as set out by ECOS funders for preparation of meetings, participation and reporting, as well as for any other tasks performed between meetings;
- Reimbursement of travel costs;
- Per diem to cover accommodation and subsistence costs.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including mentions of relevant work and where you have seen this call for experts. Application deadline: 15 October 2018.