Call for experts – Hydrogen in energy systems
ECOS is looking to expand our pool of experts to provide expertise and represent, on behalf of ECOS, environmental interests in the development of standards related to hydrogen in energy systems.
We are looking for experts in the following areas:
- Hydrogen in Energy Systems CEN-CLC/TC 6
The tasks of the expert may include:
- Monitoring and reporting on latest developments and relevant work under the indicated technical committees (and their working groups, where appropriate)
- Participating in and presenting ECOS’ views in the selected standardisation committee meetings and report back to ECOS Secretariat
- Preparing technical input (comments, position papers etc.) in close collaboration with the ECOS Secretariat
- Exchanging regularly with other experts, technical committee members and interested ECOS member organisations whenever appropriate.
More information is available here.
Interested candidates should be able to justify an excellent knowledge of Hydrogen in Energy Systems both at technical and policy levels. They should also demonstrate a strong understanding of, and commitment to, environmental NGO values. Please send a cover letter and CV, including references of relevant work to thomas.willson/@/ecostandard.org, as soon as possible and at the latest by 16 March 2018.