CALL FOR EXPERTS: Ecodesign standards and regulations
ECOS is looking for experts in the field of energy-related products under the Ecodesign framework to provide us with technical input and represent ECOS position in the development of standards and regulations.
The experts should have expertise in one or several of the below product groups: washing machines, dishwashers, tumble driers, refrigerating appliances, cooking appliances, vacuum cleaners, high-pressure cleaners, smart appliancesm TVs, computers, imaging equipment, lighting products, space and water heaters, air conditioners, heat pumps, industrial fans, pumps, kettles, smartphones, gateways & base stations, taps & showerheads, horizontal material efficiency aspects.
The nominated experts will:
- Participate in technical meetings of CEN/CENELEC (and ISO/IEC where appropriate) and/or in regulatory meetings to promote ECOS positions;
- Prepare technical input through official comments and position papers;
- Report to and liaise with the relevant ECOS Programme Manager;
- As requested exchange information with ECOS member organisations and other experts.
- A daily fee for preparation of meetings, participation and reporting (and for other relevant tasks);
- Reimbursement of travel costs;
- Per diem to cover accommodation and subsistence costs.
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation, indicating the product categories of your expertise and specifying your field of interest i.e. standardisation and/or regulation, and demonstrating your suitability to support and represent ECOS to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 March 2019 COB.