CALL FOR EXPERTS – Circular Economy & Plastics
ECOS is looking for experts in the field of Circular Economy & plastics to represent and defend environmental interests in the development of standards. Our experts provide us with technical and scientific input and represent us in technical standardisation and policy discussions.
The nominated experts will:
- Participate in relevant technical meetings at ISO TC 323 to promote the ECOS position;
- Prepare technical input through official comments and position papers;
- Report to and liaise with the relevant ECOS Programme Manager;
- As requested exchange information with ECOS member organisations and other experts.
Interested candidates should be able to demonstrate in-depth technical / scientific knowledge in the topic area (and the absence of any conflict of interest). Candidates should demonstrate a strong commitment to environmental NGO values and have proven written and oral communication and negotiation skills. Experience with and understanding of the policy context and standardisation developments in the subject area will be considered a strong asset. Fluency in English is a must.
- A daily fee for preparation of meetings, participation and reporting, and for other relevant tasks;
- Reimbursement of travel costs;
- Per diem to cover accommodation and subsistence costs.
Please send your CV and cover letter by 28/02/2020 outlining your motivation and demonstrating your suitability to support and represent ECOS to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be assessed by an internal selection panel. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.