Join ECOS Programme Manager Rita Tedesco for a webinar where she will discuss the importance of natural refrigerants and the role of standardisation in their promotion.
The webinar will answer the following questions:
- What are refrigerants?
- What is the impact of fluorinated gases on climate?
- What are the alternatives?
- Why is the use of natural refrigerants still limited?
- What role do standards play in the uptake of low-global warming potential alternatives?
- What existing standards impact the heating and cooling sector?
The webinar will take about 45 minutes, including a Q&A session.
Registration is free! CLICK HERE to register!