On 28 March, ECOS Programme Manager Rita Tedesco hosted a webinar where she discussed the importance of natural refrigerants and the role of standardisation in their promotion.
The webinar focused
The webinar focused on the following questions:
- What are refrigerants?
- What is the impact of fluorinated gases on climate?
- What are the alternatives?
- Why is the use of natural refrigerants still limited?
- What role do standards play in the uptake of low-global warming potential alternatives?
- What existing standards impact the heating and cooling sector?
You can now download the slides or watch the webinar: