CALL FOR EXPERTS – Sustainable Construction
ECOS is looking for experts in the field of Sustainable Construction to represent and defend environmental interests in the development of standards and related policies. Our experts provide us with technical and scientific input and represent ECOS in standardisation processes and multi-stakeholder discussions.
The work package mainly encompasses the following activities:
• Participate in technical meetings at European level within CEN to promote ECOS position;
• Prepare technical input through comments and position papers;
• Report to and liaise with the responsible ECOS Programme Manager;
• Exchange information with ECOS member organisations and other experts when needed.
Interested candidates should be able to demonstrate technical/scientific knowledge on sustainable construction, as well as professional experience with one or more of the following aspects: sustainable design and (re)manufacturing of construction products; environmental assessment methodology (at product- and/or building-level, e.g. LEVEL(s), BREEAM, LEEAD); renovation, refurbishing and deconstruction of buildings; and the management, reuse and recycling of construction and demolition waste.
• A daily fee for preparation of meetings, participation and reporting, and for other relevant tasks;
• Reimbursement of travel costs;
• Per diem to cover accommodation and subsistence costs.
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation and demonstrating your suitability for this position to Lindsey Wuisan at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2 December 2019 EOB. Applications will be assessed by the secretariat, applying ECOS procurement policy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.