CALL FOR EXPERTS – Plastics Recycling
ECOS is looking for experts in the field of Plastics Recycling to represent and defend environmental interests in the development of standards and related policies. Our experts provide us with technical and scientific input and represent ECOS in standardisation processes and multi-stakeholder discussions.
Interested candidates should be able to demonstrate technical/scientific knowledge on plastics recycling, as well as professional experience with one or more of the following aspects: collection and sorting; quality (end-of-waste) criteria and test methods (e.g. for chemical substances); state of the art mechanical and chemical recycling.
The work package mainly encompasses the following activities:
• Participate in CEN (and possibly ISO) meetings to promote ECOS position;
• Prepare technical input through comments and (position) papers;
• Report to and liaise with the responsible ECOS Programme Manager;
• Exchange information with ECOS member organisations and other experts when needed.
• A daily fee for preparation of meetings, participation and reportingas well as other tasks;
• Reimbursement of travel costs;
• Per diem to cover accommodation and subsistence costs.
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation and demonstrating your suitability for this position to Lindsey Wuisan at email@example.com by 20 December 2019 COB. Applications will be assessed by the secretariat on a rolling basis, applying ECOS procurement policy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.