CALL FOR EXPERTS – Hydrogen
ECOS is looking for experts in the field of hydrogen to represent and defend environmental interests in the development of standards and related policies.
ECOS is looking for experts in the field of hydrogen to represent and defend environmental interests in the development of standards and related policies. Our experts provide us with technical and scientific input and represent ECOS in standardisation processes and multi-stakeholder discussions.
Interested candidates should be able to demonstrate in-depth technical and scientific knowledge on hydrogen production pathways and their carbon footprint, the certification system for hydrogen origin (the so-called “Guarantees of origin”), the consequences of blending hydrogen with natural gas, and more generally, the role of hydrogen within the energy systems. Fluency in English and absence of any conflict of interest are a must.
The nominated experts will:
- Participate in technical meetings of CEN (and possibly ISO) to promote ECOS position;
- Prepare technical input through official comments and contribution to ECOS position papers;
- Report to and liaise with the responsible ECOS Programme Manager;
- Exchange information with ECOS member organisations and other experts when needed.
- A daily fee for preparation of meetings, participation and reporting, and/or other technical work;
- Reimbursement of travel costs;
- Per diem to cover accommodation and subsistence costs.
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation and demonstrating your suitability to support and represent ECOS to Rita Tedesco (email@example.com) by 21 June 2021 COB. Applications will be assessed by the secretariat on a rolling basis, applying ECOS procurement policy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.