ECOS is looking for a membership and communication officer to join its international team based in Brussels as soon as possible.
Reporting to and closely working with the Communications Manager, the Membership & Communication Officer will among other things be responsible for the following activities:
- Develop a membership engagement plan in line with ECOS Membership Strategy, for new and current members, aimed to grow membership base and deepen engagement with current members;
- Lead on members’ recruitment, renewal and retention campaigns, including identifying potential members in Europe and beyond;
- Be the primary contact for members, answering queries from current and prospective members about membership, ECOS activities and services;
- Gather member insight to better understand member needs and interests, and propose new services and products that would meet them;
- Create opportunities and initiatives for members to come together;
- Encourage member interaction, including the management of a number of Task Forces;
- Develop ECOS training and capacity building programmes for members and experts;
- Organise trainings and capacity building events including at national level;
- Develop tailor-made training and support tools aimed to build capacity among the membership in relation to standardisation;
- Maintain the quality and integrity of ECOS’ membership records in accordance with data protection regulations;
- Manage the membership engagement budget.
How to apply:
Send your CV and a cover letter by 27 February, to email@example.com, with the subject line “MEMBERSHIP OFFICER: full name”.
The first round of interviews will take place shortly after the application deadline. Please note that ECOS will not be able to reimburse expenses for interviews. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.