31 March – 1 April
Rue d’Arlon 82-84, B-1040, Brussels
The European Network for Transmission System Operators for Electricity (ENTSO-E) and the European Distribution System Operators for Smart Grids (EDSO) are hosting their fourth Annual InnoGrid2020+. The conference will be focusing on European research and development (R&D) concerning electricity transmission and distribution grids. It will provide a unique opportunity to take stock of the content and direction of R&D with European added-value, as well as address some of the main challenges still being faced.
ECOS will be participating in the event on 1 April, as a panellist, discussing “what should DSO/TSO RD&D address?”.
- Maroš Šefčovič, Vice-President and Commissioner for Energy Union
- Miguel Arias Cañete, Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy
- Jurijs Spiridonovs, Deputy State Secretary, Ministry of Economics of Latvia
- João Torres, Chairman of EDSO for Smart Grids, CEO, EDP Distribuçao
- Nick Winser, ENTSO-E President, Chairman, National Grid
- Giovanni De Santi, Director, Institute for Energy and Transport, EC JRC
- Jean-Michel Glachant, Director, Florence School of Regulation
The full agenda is available here.