We’re looking for experts of different product groups to represent environmental interests in the development of Ecodesign & Energy Labelling Regulations. Experts will provide technical and scientific input into discussions, in accordance with the related policy context and ECOS strategy.
The experts should have expertise in one or several of the below product groups:
- Electric kettles
- Hand dryers
- Solar panels and inverters
- Refrigerated containers
- High-pressure cleaners
- Mobile phones
- Base stations
- Building Automation & Control Systems
The experts will be responsible for:
- Providing technical input e.g. comments on preparatory studies and legislative proposals, in close cooperation with the ECOS responsible team member
- Monitoring the development of the preparatory study and reporting to ECOS accordingly
- Presenting ECOS’ views in stakeholder meetings
More information is available here.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to nerea.ruiz/@/ecostandard.org by 15 October, including mentions of relevant work and the product groups you are interested in, and where you have seen this call for experts.