ECOS is looking for experts of Power Transformers and Industrial Fans to represent environmental interests in the INTAS project. Experts will provide technical and scientific input into discussions, and review project deliverables in accordance with the related policy context and ECOS strategy.
The experts should have expertise in one or several of the below product groups:
- Power Transformers (covered by regulation no. 548/2014)
- Fans (covered by regulation no. 327/2011)
The nominated experts will be responsible for:
- Evaluating positions and strategies of the project from a technical standpoint
- Providing technical input e.g. comments on project deliverables, position papers, in close cooperation with the ECOS Project Officer
- Preparing, where appropriate, technical evidence to support the above
All information is available here.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to info/@/ecostandard.org, including mentions of relevant work, the product you are interested in and where you have found this call for experts.
Application deadline is 7 March 2018.