ECOS is looking for experts of Power Transformers and Industrial Fans to represent environmental interests in the INTAS project. Experts will provide technical and scientific input into discussions, and review project deliverables in accordance with the related policy context and ECOS strategy.
The experts should have expertise in one or both of the below product groups:
- Power Transformers (covered by regulation no. 548/2014)
- Fans (covered by regulation no. 327/2011)
The nominated experts will be responsible for:
- Evaluating positions and strategies of the project from a technical standpoint
- Providing technical input e.g. comments on project deliverables, position papers, in close cooperation with the ECOS Project Officer
- Preparing, where appropriate, technical evidence to support the above
Interested candidates should be able to illustrate an in-depth knowledge in the specific product group(s). Experience with, and understanding of, the EU Ecodesign and Energy Labelling Directives will be considered a strong asset. Candidates should also demonstrate a strong commitment to environmental NGO values. Fluency in English is a must.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to francisco.zuloaga/@/ecostandard.org, including mentions of relevant work, the product you are interested in and where you have found this call for experts.
Application deadline is 25 May 2018.