ECOS is looking for experts in the field of of ICT products and data centres to provide us with technical and scientific input and represent ECOS position in the development of standards initiatives in the framework of the European Commission’s Rolling Plan for ICT Standardisation.
The nominated experts will:
- Participate in standardisation meetings to promote ECOS position;
- Prepare technical input through official comments and position papers;
- Report to and liaise with the relevant ECOS Programme Manager;
- As requested, exchange information with ECOS member organisations and other experts.
- A daily fee for preparation of meetings, participation and reporting (and for other relevant tasks);
- Reimbursement of travel costs;
- Per diem to cover accommodation and subsistence costs.
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation and demonstrating your suitability to support and represent ECOS to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 March 2019 COB. Applications will be assessed by an internal selection panel on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.