ECOS is looking for experts in the field of Hydrogen to represent environmental interests in the development of standards. Experts will provide technical and scientific input into discussions, in accordance with the related policy context and ECOS strategy.
The nominated experts will be responsible for:
- Participating in relevant technical committee and working group meetings and promoting ECOS’ position;
- Preparing technical input e.g. official comments and position papers;
- Reporting to ECOS Programme Manager and completing agreed upon follow-up actions within the defined deadline;
- Exchanging information with ECOS member organisations and other experts within dedicated ECOS taskforces.
ECOS will offer:
- Daily remuneration as set out by ECOS funders for preparation of meetings, participation and reporting, as well as for any other tasks performed between meetings;
- Reimbursement of travel costs.
- Per diem to cover accommodation and subsistence costs;
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation to represent ECOS in the standardisation bodies to firstname.lastname@example.org, including mentions of relevant work and where you have seen this call for experts. Deadline: 27 January 2019 COB.