ECOS is looking for experts in the field of Ecodesign for fans of a power range of 125W up to 500KW to represent environmental interests in the development of standards. Experts will provide technical and scientific input to discussions, in accordance with the related policy context and ECOS strategy.
The nominated expert(s) will support ECOS in the standardisation work related to the products under Ecodesign (energy performance and material efficiency aspects) in the ongoing work at CEN/TC156 WG17 “Procedures and methods to determine the energy efficiency for the electrical input power range of 125 W up to 500 kW”.
The nominated expert(s) will be responsible for:
- Participating and promoting ECOS’ position in the standardisation group meetings
- Preparing technical input (e.g. official comments and position papers), in close cooperation with the ECOS Policy Officer
- Monitoring and reporting on the activities of the indicated standardisation group
- Reporting to the ECOS Policy Officer and completing follow-up actions upon agreement within the defined deadline
- Participating actively in ECOS’ relevant task force including ECOS member organisations and other TC/WG experts on a regular basis.
More information is available here.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation to represent ECOS in this process, and past experience in the field, to nerea.ruiz/@/ecostandard.org no later than 6 November 2017. Please indicate where you found this call.