ECOS is looking for experts in the field of chain of custody and traceability to represent environmental interests in the development of standards and to assist in supply chain research. Experts will provide technical and scientific input into discussions, in accordance with the related policy context and ECOS strategy.
Relevant types of expertise include:
- Chain of custody concepts and supply chain models (e.g. identity preserved, segregation, mass balance, book and claim), AND
- Traceability mechanisms ensuring good practice and respect the environment all the way along the supply chain
The nominated experts will be responsible for:
- Participating and promoting ECOS’ position in relevant TCs and working group meetings
- Preparing technical input e.g. official comments and position papers
- Reporting to ECOS Policy Officer and completing agreed upon follow-up actions within the defined deadline
- Exchanging information with ECOS member organisations and other experts within ECOS taskforces.
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation to represent ECOS in the standardisation bodies to firstname.lastname@example.org including mentions of relevant work, the Technical Committees you are interested in and where you have seen this call for experts. Deadline 15 October 2018 COB.