ECOS is looking for experts in the field of Ecodesign to represent environmental interests in the development of standards. Experts will provide technical and scientific input into discussions, in accordance with the related policy context and ECOS strategy.
The nominated expert(s) will be responsible for:
- Participating and promoting ECOS’ position in the selected standardisation committee meetings;
- Providing technical input (e.g. official comments and position papers), in close cooperation with the ECOS Policy Officer;
- Monitoring and reporting on the activities of the indicated technical committees;
- Reporting to ECOS Policy Officer and completing follow-up actions upon agreement within the defined deadline;
- Participating actively in ECOS’ relevant task force including ECOS member organisations and other TC/WG experts on a regular basis.
More information about the role and the project is available here.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to chris.spiliotopoulos/@/ecostandard.org, no later than 16 December 2016.